Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So many games, so little time!

For our Halloween recap, I'll direct you to my wife's blog. She has all the pictures. :)

This month is going to be hell on my wallet. Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Gears of War 2 are all releasing within a few weeks of each other. So, in order to soften the financial blow of buying 3 games so close together, I'm only going to have TWO pub lunches between now and January 1st. I've been making it a habit to go out once a week for lunch with work buddies, but I need to cut down on that. Cutting out 7 pub lunches pays for two games in full, so it sounds like a good tradeoff.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We'll see if you actually stay true to your word...and yes, that's both a challenge and a threat!

Ll4ma said...

You forgot "On the rain-slick precipice of darkness, Episode 2".
And FarCry 2, which is fun as hell once you figure out that there are other methods of transportation than the car.