Friday, October 24, 2008

Bastards!

So yesterday, my work buddy S and I decide to go out for a pint at lunch yesterday, and we go to the Royal Oak on Hunt Club Road. I order the "special", which they tell you is a spicy chicken sandwich, but they mean is raw chicken. And I'm not talking about slightly pink in the middle. I mean, this is what chicken looks like in the meat section of a grocery store. I only noticed by the time I got to the centre of my sandwich, because it was breaded and spicy.

Needless to say, I was quite grossed out, and didn't feel well for the rest of the day. I had a great game of volleyball, though. My team is encouraging me to eat raw chicken more often. Don't bet on it, guys.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I swear to God, raw chicken made you play better! Hmmm...come to think of it, the Royal Oak is an official sponsor of the OSSC. Coincidence? I think not!