Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back to "normal"

It's been a while since I posted last, so here's a brief summary:

- Thursday through Saturday, Jenn and I were in Kingston. We did a 3-hour boat tour of the 1000 Islands, ate at some very nice restaurants, and just relaxed in general.
- On Saturday, we went to the 3rd World Bazaar and picked up a wooden fish that I named Mr. Glubs.
- Sunday was a turkey dinner at my brother-in-law's house. She did a good job on the turkey, very well done for her first try!
- Monday was our turn to host the turkey dinner. It was honestly the best turkey that Jenn and I have ever done! Even my carving was better this time. :)

I'll think of something more interesting for my next post.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Woah! Talk about the "Coles Notes" version, Mr. Busy!

And I love that you publicly admitted that you named the fish "Mr. Glubs"