Monday, September 29, 2008

Bachelorhood done!

So on my last day of temporary bachelorhood, I made burgers. It was the first time I've ever made burger patties, but they turned out okay. I'm pretty proud! The wife is back now, and I'm happy. I can't leave my underwear all over the floor anymore, but I'll adjust.

This weekend was one funeral, and tomorrow is another one. Also, I've been spending some time cleaning up my brother-in-law's computer. He got that damn virus that pretends to be an antivirus program. After trying to clean it for a bit, I gave up and reformatted. Back in my computer-store-working-days I might have brought the computer in to work and really hacked at it, but I don't have time for that anymore.

As far as interesting things happening this week, Hinterland is being released. It's an indie game that only costs $20, but sounds pretty interesting. 

No comments: