Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bachelorhood

So, the wife has gone off to the prairies, and I've got to fend for myself. Normally, when she is home, I cook a lot of the easy and quick meals during the week, and she does more of the fancy new recipies on the weekend. I also do the grocery shopping. So, I have no idea why I'm having such a hard time doing a grocery list. So far, I have:

- bread

That's not a lot to subsist on. 

I CAN cook, it's just that I don't see much of a point to cooking if I can't share the meal with my wife. *sigh* Maybe I'll just go to the grocery store and roam.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Poor man. Would you like me to write a list of items you "should" be eating while I'm away?

I'm already tired of eating room service or dodgy catering food. I think I ate some undercooked chicken today and am feeling pretty gross right now. Pray for me.