Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stress levels

The funny thing about blogs is that if life is busy and interesting, you don't have as much time to write posts. Also, I am lazy.

This Friday I've got my first certification exam. I'm pretty sure the exam is 50 multiple choice questions, and a pass is 70%. That's not too bad. I'm almost done with the textbook, and the questions haven't been particularly difficult. I figure I can finish the textbook and do a few practice exams by Friday morning, and then I should be good to go. This damn bus strike might make it difficult to get in to get write the exam though. I'm just glad I booked it at a location in a mall near me, rather than at the main test centre downtown. If I had booked it downtown, I would just reschedule for the new year. I'll be very glad to get this done, I've been putting it off forever.

Thankfully, I've got all my Christmas shopping done except for two gifts: one for my wife, and one for my grandmother. I know what I'm getting for my wife, but it won't arrive in time for Christmas. I'm still working on something to get my grandmother, but I'm pretty sure she'll love whatever we get her.


No comments: