Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas done

Christmas is all done, and I'm glad. We had a roast at my dad's house on Christmas Eve, a turkey dinner at the in-law's place on Christmas Day, and we dropped by to see my grandmother this morning. I think everyone enjoyed the gifts we got them this year. Jenn and I started shopping pretty early, so we were able to spend some time looking for really nice presents.

Some of the fun stuff I got:
- Some excellent T-shirts (I'll post some action shots once I get to wear them)
- Left4Dead (fast zombies ARE scary after all!)
- a gift certificate that I used to buy a 1TB hard drive to finish off my Windows Home Server
- a large bowl of cookies
- a coffee mug with my pigs on it

I cleaned up this year! :)

1 comment:

Ll4ma said...

I picked up left4Dead this morning. I'm going to get a little solo practice, and then we can go after them multiplayer!
Woot.