Friday, November 28, 2008

A nailbiter!

Yesterday, we played the #2 ranked team in our league, and we won one game out of three. Thankfully, that may be enough to keep us at #4. This means that we would be in the top tier for the playoffs, and we can't possibly go any lower. So at worst, we would be 4th out of 12 teams in our league at the end of the season. Not too shabby!

The game we won was a nail biter. The score was 23-23 for us, and the game goes to 25 points. I was serving. My first serve went over, and our team did a good job of keeping it over there, so we won the point. 24-23 now. I then flubbed my serve. 24-24, next point wins, their serve. It was a good rally that ended with a light tip that dropped it just over the net. Billy wins, 25-24!

This weekend, my buddy Ll4ma is coming down for a visit. Saturday should be full of videogames, beer, and guy movies. Woo!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

And your wife subsequently confined to the upstairs of her house - lol