Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend

Bah, last night we lost 2 and won 1 in volleyball. We ran away with the first game, but then we stopped paying attention, and the other team won two. I think we'll probably stick to rec league next season too...

This weekend, I get to put the winter tires on in the rain. Then, I get to put in a couple of hours of work on Sunday to make up for time I took off to go to the Ottawa Food and Wine Show. This weekend is shaping up to be an absolute BLAST, let me tell you. 

If I can squeeze it in, I might play some more Fallout 3. I find it absolutely crazy how much content they've crammed into this game. It's an RPG, so technically I should be following the main quest line and playing out the story. Instead, I'm running around a nuclear wasteland hunting down raiders and mutants, and completely ignoring what I'm supposed to be doing. It's great fun. Gears of War 2 is also really good. If I can catch my buddy W3asel online, then we'll play through the co-op mode together. It's great fun if you have a good friend to play with.

Or, the wife and I may go and pick up Lips for the 360. It apparently released on Tuesday, and I know she was looking forward to that. I don't know how enthusiastic she'll be when she sees that the game comes with two mics, and remembers that I can't sing very well. :)

No comments: