Monday, August 25, 2008

A+++ would camp again!

Camping was great! The weather was beautiful, the trails were nice, and the beer was cold. I got to make a nice towering inferno of a campfire on Saturday night, and we came home early on Sunday for volleyball.

The Billy Whitmore Experience ended up finishing 4th out of 8 teams, and that's OK by me. Everyone played really well in our final game, and we've even signed up for a fall season of court volleyball. There's nothing quite so satisfying as a well-executed spike, and now the wife and I are hooked on it.

Today, my boss suggested that I sign up for the company tournament to round out an IT foursome. Thankfully, we're going to be playing Best-Ball, and I'll be sharing a cart with one of the best golfers in the company. Little does he know that most of his time is going to be spent helping me search the woods every time I tee off. Sucker.

No comments: