Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Camping prep

You'll notice that the blog is sporting a fancy new theme and title bar, provided by my wife. Thank you, Jenn!

Why is it always so much work to relax? The wife and I decided that we wanted to go camping this weekend, and it's taken us the last two evenings getting prepared, buying food, cleaning and sorting our gear, etc. I tell you, this "nature" thing better be goddamed pristine.

A few things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
- Tallboys of cheap beer
- My camp chair (with footrest)
- A campfire
- A good book

All at the same time, with any luck.

2 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I see that 'physical activity' didn't make your list. Guess I'll be canoeing, hiking and fending off rat snakes all by my lonesome...