Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'd rather be Crashing Castles...

I don't mind my job at all. In fact, I kind of enjoy it. I have a strong technical supervisor, a Director that can manage very well, and several extremely smart colleagues. I work in a nice office building in a fairly nice part of town, and I can see daylight from my cubicle. However, I just wanted to call in sick today to play Castle Crashers.

I've been looking forward to this game for well over a year, and the anticipation is killing me. It was available for download this morning, but alas, I have to go to work. Then after work, it's swing dancing. I may be able to squeeze in an hour of play before bed, if I'm lucky. Since it supports "offline co-op multiplayer", the wife is more than welcome to join in if she wants. When you take the game style of GoldenAxe, add in a unique art style, over-the-top action, customizable characters and unlockables, you get one excellent game! She will be powerless to resist!

Once I play the game for a bit, I'll post some initial impressions, and then write a full review. I can get pretty passionate about games, so rather than bore my coworkers and wife talking about them, I'll write reviews that people can skip or read at their leisure.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

No such luck. While your crashing castles, I will be working on my "tiger-like physique" My awesomeness does not come natural, you know...

Can't wait for your rivetting game report (dripping in wifely sarcasm)