Friday, August 22, 2008

Food Tent Of Shelter +2

Everything was going smoothly for the camping preparations. Last night, we were bringing everything upstairs to load into the car, and my (very astute) wife noticed that the bag with the food tent was very light. FYI: Tent bags are much lighter if they have no poles in them. This was at around 9pm the night before we were going to need to use this tent. After searching my house, and my dad's house, the poles were declared AWOL.

On the bright side, I was able to find a nice tent on sale today. Behold the awesome new tent:

This one has canopies, and that's worth at least +2 points to Shelter.

3 hours to go until I get to take off to the Great Outdoors. I'm looking forward to this again.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You're lucky that the new tent rocks; it "almost" makes up for your poor oganizational skills..."almost"